- 18 years of age or older
- U.S. Citizenship or legal right to work in the U.S.
- High school diploma or GED
- Pass background investigation
- Pass drug test
- Good driving record
- Must have own transportation and cell phone
- Must have own firearm and duty gear, including level II or higher retention holster (Armed positions only)
- Successfully completed all training and have obtained all required permits, licenses, certifications and security clearances
- Must speak, read, write, and understand English
- Honorably discharged/retired from the Military
Want to become a member of our team? Please complete the pre-employment form below. Part of our consideration in hiring you is determined by your ability to follow these instructions. Once you submit your application, it will be reviewed by our Human Resources Department.
Should we feel you are qualified to join our team, we will contact you. Please do not contact our offices via phone or email, as this will automatically disqualify you.